Sunday, October 9, 2016

No, Really


So many folks in the area have offered to come see me and bring me treats but, really, John and Justin have it covered.

And, as I told a friend, I'm not just grumpy but also haven't had a  bath since last Sunday, and am sleeping a lot in the day. Believe me, I'm best as a virtual experience.

But I can read my email now! Not download it but read and respond on line. So there's that.

Addendum: Honesty compels me to report that as of four o'clock yesterday, I've had a bed bath, been sky lifted into a wheelchair, and rolled down the hall to the 'beauty parlor' where a very nice little CNA washed my hair. I am a nicer, better smelling person, though not quite ready for prime time.



10 comments:

Martin said...

No sign of 'sense of humour failure', Vicki. Thankfully.

Bernie said...

You sound really good for all you been through. Love reading your post! xx

Ms. A said...

Smelling better is always a good thing!

Anvilcloud said...

Wow! I didn't quite realize just how incapacitated you are. All the best.

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

If my hair is clean, I'm fine, pretty much. Keep your good sense of humor and the days will fly.
Sam

Stella Jones said...

Bet you felt much better after that pampering!

Frances said...

It is good to have the update to the update, Vicki. Yes, there is something about washing that helps everything. (I would never be an enthusiastic camper!)

xo

Barbara Rogers said...

Well that's good! I'm sure you feel more like yourself. And I love your homey pics. But I have no idea what that wire thing is next to the post on the porch.

Juliet said...

Vicky, I was a bit late with the news, but am glad to see you making a recovery. Every little step on the way will be very welcome I'm sure. I wish you good healing and recovery.

Jime said...

Sometimes I think a little stink is just to remind us we are animals not some other creature set apart. That being said its not pleasant to reek so to speak. Here's wishing you a speedy and complete recovery